1. A portion/continuation of some writing project you are currently working on.
2. The Cove.
3. Night before Christmas.
The Chermside Writers Group meets in a Library room on the last Thursday of each month from 12.00pm to 3.30pm (excluding December). We require you to contact us on our email address before attending any meeting, as we do have a strict quota on membership attendance.
The Chermside Writers Group aims to give its members a chance to present their writings, to encourage them to accept fair but civil feedback, and to help them to better understand and apply the accepted rules of the English language.
1. Members should be supportive, and offer encouraging, constructive critiquing to fellow members with their written work. We aim for positive and helpful feedback.
2. We ask members to be respectful of the agenda at each monthly meeting, as this needs to be adhered to.
3. Any personal attack, disrespect, rudeness, or unfair/cutting criticism to another fellow writer during any of our meetings is not tolerated or welcome, as this type of behaviour is unacceptable to the congeniality of the group.
4. The Co-ordinator reserves the right to make decisions regarding membership.